Friday, March 28, 2008

#21

21. Imagine you could go back to the age of five and relive the rest of your life, knowing everything that you know now. You will reexperience your entire adolescence with both the cognitive ability of an adult and the memories of everything you’ve learned form having lived your life previously.

Would you lose your virginity earlier or later than you did the first time around (and by how many years)?

This is weird because I was talking about this scenario (going back in time with all the knowledge and memories I have now (but it was to jr high/high school)) with my boss earlier this week. We were both commenting on how different we would've handled things. So while the scenario for this question is great, the actualy question is stupid and non-applicable. I've not lost my virginity yet, but don't see it as that big of a deal to where going back in time and losing it sooner or later would have any affect whatsoever. Now if I get to be 40, and I'm the spitting image of Steve Carrell in the "40 Year Old Virgin" then the answer would be sooner...but then again I'm not nearly as nerdy as he was in that movie...stupid hypothetical sex questions.

No comments: