Friday, March 28, 2008

#13

13) Every person you have ever slept with is invited to a banquet where you are the guest of honor. No one will be in attendance except you, the collection of your former lovers, and the catering service. After the meal, you are asked to give a fifteen-minute speech to the assembly.

What do you talk about?

Well if that happened today, then it would be a pretty lonely event. Then again if the room was filled with women, it might be just as lonely but in a different sense. Catch my drift? So seeing as the women don't appear to know why they are there, I would try to infuse some humor into my speech or do something to get the guests involved...like play "I never" or something like that. HAHA! With all of your "conquests," a game like that would be pretty funny. Yea...I'd play that game and see how many people I could get out with the first five questions....LOL.

No comments: