Monday, January 7, 2008

Strangers from my past...

i love people. meeting new people. watching people (not in a creepy way...um...i swear its not creepy). reconnecting with old friends. making new friends. etc.

so the first comment on my blog here was from someone who claimed i hadn't talked to in a very long time. unfortunately i don't know who you are. or i probably do...just not from your comment. if you would like to identify yourself further that would be great bc, as i said, i love reconnecting with people. seeing what they've been up to. things like that.

i actually just reconnected (ok i've said that like three times already and its already annoying me) with an old friend a few weekends ago to watch the seahawks game. it was great. she was just as fun and upbeat as i remember. she's one of those people who puts everyone around her in a good mood. i love it. and her. she's great. and it was great to see here again. hopefully we'll get to hang out more, but i did enjoy the few hours spent rooting on the hawks and eating our delicious panera bagels. yum!

ok nothing too exciting this time. sorry. i'm sure i'll have more to say tomorrow.

thanks for reading (if you do)

:D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I kinda wondered if you'd be able to figure it out since I haven't talked to you in forever. And well we never got to know each other as well as I wanted. Anyways, you know me best through Lisa F, I lived just down the hall from her. First West Warren Ladies. Hell yeah. Go Whitworth! If you still can't figure it out..we're friends on facebook. Lol.